Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe
- 1 hard-boiled* egg (large), peeled and chopped
- 1-2 Tbsp mayonnaise (to taste)
- 2 tbsp chopped celery (optional)
- 1 Tbsp chopped green onion Curry powder (to taste) Salt and pepper
1 leaf of lettuce 2 thick slices bread, toasted
1. Mash up the chopped egg a bit with a fork. Mix together the chopped hard-boiled egg, mayonnaise, celery, and onion. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and curry powder to taste. Mix with a spoon.
2. Toast your bread slices. Put a layer of lettuce on one slice of toasted bread, spread the egg mixture on top of the lettuce, put another slice of toasted bread on top. Yield: Makes one sandwich.