Quick Boiled Egg Stir Fry
- Peel and Quarter 4 to 6 boiled Eggs, put aside
- Pour 1 table spoon of oil in a wok or large pan
Add some chopped chicken, spinach leaves (desired quantity), I large sliced onion, a pinch of ginger or ginger powder, a teaspoon of curry, a cube of maggi, and a pinch of salt to taste
- Saute for 4-5minutes
- Fold in the boiled eggs and combine carefully (don’t let them break) - Cook on low flame for 3 minutes
- Combine again, and cook for another minute, and turn off heat
- Serve with warm flatbread, rice, or cous cous.