YAM AND STEWED EGGS
1. -1 cooking spoon of Vegetable oil/Butter
2. -3 large plum Tomatoes
3. -2 medium sized Fresh pepper
4. -1 large Onion
5. -Salt to taste
6. -Seasoning (Maggi/Knorr)
7. -3 eggs
1. In a frying pan, heat the Vegetable oil/butter till hot then reduce the burner to medium heat
2. -Add your chopped Onion, Tomatoes , pepper and fry for about 3mins
3. -Add your Salt and seasoning then keep stirring till the oil separates from the tomatos, onions and pepper.
4. -Crack your eggs into a bowl and whisk
5. -Pour the egg mixture into the pan and stir gently to in-corporate with the fried tomatoes, onions and pepper.
6. -Reduce the heat and leave for about a minute and you are done!
7. -Serve with whatever dish you choose i.e Boiled/Fried Yams, Rice, Plantains, Potatoes